G-Suite holds paramount importance in any professional environment where collaboration is required. Its comprehensive tools cover all aspects of a workplace and have excellent capabilities to facilitate management and enhance your overall productivity.
Given how to complete G-Suite is, you’d expect it to have a tool for project management. Surprisingly, the answer is no! A Google project management software or tool for G-Suite doesn’t exist. However, that doesn’t mean that you can’t optimize your workflows and improve your performance.
The following paragraphs will take a look at some of the best google project management apps for that.
6 best google project management tools and apps listed
All google project management tools aim to simplify your workflow and enhance your team’s performance. The following six have the best track record of working with G-Suite and can be an excellent spreadsheet alternative to make up for the lack of a Google project management app.
1. Kissflow Project [ Get Started Now ]
Kissflow Project is the ultimate option for those who are looking for an effective project management tool to work with Google Apps. From the planning phase, till execution is complete, you’ll find many features to help you improve the way you handle projects.
Kissflow Project also offers numerous templates for different common situations to help you navigate projects and achieve success. Even if you are not formally trained in project management, Kissflow Project has everything you need to get started and continue learning on the job.
Some of the most noteworthy features of the Kissflow Project are:
- Multiple communication channels
- Ease of Access to files
- Simple interface and nested comments
- 24/7 customer support
- Multiple plans including, Free, Starter, Professional, and Enterprise based on your business needs
- Simple integration using Gmail
For your convenience, Kissflow Project offers a dynamic price package. No need to pay extra for the service you don’t need.
- Free – A basic package for small teams. Can allow 3 users and runs 1 project at a time.
- Starter ($45/month) – Equipped with everything you need to get your team on track. The package has a limit of 5 users and 5 projects. However, you can pay $5 per additional user.
- Professional ($75/month) – Unlimited custom views and unmatched capabilities. You’ll find everything you’ll need to optimize your workflows and streamline processes. The package has a limit of 5 users and 10 projects. You can add additional users at the rate of $10.
- Enterprise (Custom) – Tailored plans to fit your organization’s needs with their excellent capabilities. Enjoy unlimited views, storage, and file-sharing options at a very reasonable price
Another powerful google based project management tool that can be used to manage projects is Braid. It features customizable plans, a project feed, google calendar integration, and multiple other capabilities to facilitate productivity and improve your team’s performance. From projects to operations, Braid will help you create a dynamic workflow and leverage all the benefits G-Suite has to offer.
Some excellent features of Braid are:
- One-click options for status updates, emails, and integrations
- Simple access to information from Gmail
- Built-in features of Google Apps
- Export files to Google Apps
Currently, Braid is in Beta mode and is free for trials. They plan to offer the following packages.
- Individual ($29/month) – An excellent plan for a freelancer. You get unlimited projects and 24/7 access to email and chat support.
- Team ($99/month) – For teams of 5 or less. Handle unlimited private and shared projects and create a collaborative atmosphere.
- Office ($950/month) – For businesses with up to 50 employees. You get to access all the project management features with detailed reports and unlimited cloud storage for your key data.
Specially made for Gmail, Yanado seamlessly integrates with G-Suite to enhance project collaboration and improve your team’s performance. What makes Yanado unique is the fact that it works directly from your email inbox, so you can stay focused on your work. From sales to marketing and operations, Yanado is a perfect google online project management tool for every team.
- Real-time notifications for updates
- Custom fields
- Shared emails and features
The price structure is straightforward. You have the option to choose between three pre-made plans and can even create a custom one with unlimited features. Here are all the details:
- Free – Basic task management features with native integration and real-time notifications.
- Startup ($7.5/month/user) – A perfect choice for growing teams. All project management features with unlimited tasks and basic reports.
- Premium ($18.75/month/user) – Stay on top of things with excellent task management features and detailed reports.
Vogsy is a natural project management tool that seamlessly integrates with Google workplace apps to create an optimized and efficient workflow for all your needs. It simplifies google integrated project management software by giving you complete control over planning, delegation, resource allocations, and invoicing.
Some of its noteworthy features are:
- Automatic file structuring in Google Drive
- Tracking project health using an integrated tool
- Integration with business tools such as Jira, Zapier, etc.
Vogsy offers an easy-to-understand pricing structure with 4 plans that are perfect for any scenario. Whether you are a freelancer or a budding enterprise, Vogsy has something for you.
- Free – All Vogsy features with no time limit and accessibility with a @gmail account. Restricted to a single user.
- Vogsy Lite ($9/user/month) – Basic features to manage projects with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Vogsy Full ($19/user/month) – An advanced project management suite with multiple visualization options and other features to optimize workflows and improve productivity.
- Vogsy Super ($29/user/month) – Everything Vogsy has to offer along with invoicing, budgeting, and advanced reports.
If simplicity is your only concern, then Glasscubes is the perfect choice for you. The tool offers all the basic project management features to help you get the job done effectively and efficiently. Glasscubes is a complete online Google workspace that allows you to conveniently collaborate with your team from any location or platform.
- Easier integration into Google Apps
- Task Management module
- Online communities
Glasscubes offers a 30-day free trial with the option to choose from 3 comprehensive packages.
- Team ($35/month) – Limited to 5 users with 6 workspaces and limited cloud storage.
- Workgroup ($50/month) – For 5 users. But with unlimited workspaces, 500 GB storage, and no limit on uploads.
- Enterprise ($140/month) – Customized solutions to fit the needs of your organization.
The final tool on our list is Dragapp that incorporates Google Cloud as its main service partner. Most of the features are similar to those of the other free google project management tools mentioned in this article but there are a few key benefits that could pose a lucrative offer for you.
Some of them are:
- Gmail workspace
- Mostly Positive Reviews from users
- Affiliations with major companies such as Airbnb and Uber
The price details are as follows:
- Free – A basic project management suite for google apps for project management to get your team started. You’ll have limited functionality with a maximum of 10 boards.
- Pro ($8/user/month) – Unlimited project management features for advanced users with complex requirements. You also get access to dedicated support and shared inboxes.
Does google have a project management tool?
Despite being a complete package for any workplace, Google doesn’t have internal project management software. You can use a combination of two Google project management tools (Google Sheets and Calendar) to get started.
For basic projects with limited scope and complexity, Google Sheets can be an excellent project management tool. You can perform all the basic tasks and create workflows without any coding skills and easily share them with relevant parties in and out of your organization.
Some of the tasks you can perform on Google Sheets are:
Google Sheets is a great tool but has several limitations as well. As the scope and complexity of your projects increase, you’ll notice that G-Suite won’t be able to keep up with your demands. At the end of the day, it is a spreadsheet and is not the best choice for effective project management.
How to manage projects with google?
Most top-notch project management tools come with the capability to integrate with Google Suite naturally. From reporting to creating a task list, many tools strive to simplify the process and save you precious time while switching between different tabs.
Some of the most common features you’ll find are:
- The ability to create a task directly from your Gmail inbox. Simply press the integrated button and add the details. Your project management tool will handle the rest.
- Attach your documents to tasks, messages, and reminders. Google has centralized storage and the only thing you’ll need to direct your team member to a specific document is the link. If you want to maintain control. You are free to restrict access to documents and make them view-only.
- A simple sign-up process for your convenience. Most tools that integrate with G-suite wouldn’t ask you for your email and password every time you join. Your Gmail data is enough.
- The ability to import contacts, reports, and other details from your Google account. When you decide to start using a project management tool, you won’t have to spend any time creating a record. Any capable project management tool can import all the necessary contacts, reports, and other data in a single click
- Integration buttons and support for Google meetings
- Native integration with Google calendar
Final thoughts: The best project management software for G-Suite
Today, numerous project management tools come with the capability to integrate with G-Suite and improve your performance through effective project management. The aforementioned tools are some of the best ones in the market that offer excellent project management features with seamless integration with the Google project management system.
The best tool for you depends on your requirements and applications. If you are looking for an advanced option with an intuitive interface to simplify the way you handle projects, give Kissflow Project a try. Its advanced capabilities and inherent flexibility make it a perfect choice for any situation.