We take the security of our systems seriously, and we value the security community. Responsible disclosure of security vulnerabilities helps us ensure the security and privacy of our users.
If you’ve found a security vulnerability in our software please email us about it at
Please include the following details in your email submission:
- Description of the location and potential impact of the vulnerability;
- Steps required to reproduce the vulnerability (POC scripts, screenshots, and compressed screen captures are all helpful to us)
We will respond to your email within 96 hours. If you do not receive any response from us, it might mean that the issue has already been reported or the description provided isn’t understandable.
We request you to adhere to the principles of Responsible Disclosure which are (but not limited to):
- Access and expose customer data that is your own.
- Avoiding scanning techniques that are likely to cause degradation of service to other customers (e.g. by overloading the site).
- Keep within the guidelines of our Terms Of Service.
- Keep details of vulnerabilities secret until the Kissflow security team has been notified and had a reasonable amount of time to fix the vulnerability.
1. Refrain from Public Disclosure
Taking into consideration the safety of our customers/users please do not publish any security vulnerabilities. We expect to fix all security issues within 30 days from the date of the reported security issue. Once an issue has been fixed we will explicitly acknowledge this and at which time you are free to publish your work.
2. Get Recognized for your efforts
You may receive recognition on our Security Hall of fame page depending on various factors like :
- You are the first person to report the vulnerability.
- The vulnerability level of the reported issue.
- You have complied with our guidelines.