At OrangeScape, we respect the need for online privacy and make every effort to protect any personal or professional information shared with us. The following provisions are in addition to the confidentiality provisions set forth herein (listed in section 6 of the Terms of Service Agreement). In the event of a conflict between the provisions of this section and the confidentiality provision, the confidentiality provisions shall prevail.
- Information we collect:
- OrangeScape collect information in two ways:
- Information the customer gives us. For those users who provide requisite authorization during the account setup and login process, OrangeScape collects information from Google Apps or Microsoft Office 365, as applicable, to provide better service to all users. This includes first name, last name, email address, and email groups users belong to. This information is synchronized periodically. If a user is deleted or made inactive in the Google Apps domain, we delete or deactivate the user in our application as well. OrangeScape does not collect passwords or store documents in our application.
- Information we collect as customers use our service. OrangeScape may collect specific information about how customers use our product. This include situations such as how a customer uses a specific feature and when a customer uses the product. The information is collected as data logs, images, or a logical sequence of images to reply to an issue encountered by a user. Our logging system automatically collects information such as the internet protocol address, browser type, browser language, referring URL, features accessed, errors generated, time zone, operating system information and other such information that is transmitted in the header of the user’s HTTP request and stores this information in log files. OrangeScape uses these log files to analyze trends, administer, and improve the application. OrangeScape does not collect or store application or user specific data as part of logs.
- How we use the information we collect
- OrangeScape uses the above information for the following general purposes: service provisioning, billing, identification and authorization, service improvement, and research. When a customer contacts OrangeScape, we may keep a record of customer communication to help solve any issues customer might be facing
- Security of customer data
- OrangeScape adopts industry appropriate data collection, storage, processing practices, and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of customer personal information and data stored in customer user accounts. OrangeScape ensures that it receives similar commitments from its vendors used to provide the Services hereunder. OrangeScape will provide notification to customers as soon as reasonably practical after a breach of such security that may impact Customer Data. Access to customer name and email address is restricted to employees who need to know such information in connection with providing service to customers and are bound by confidentiality obligations. OrangeScape does not sell the personally identifiable information customer provide for financial gain nor does OrangeScape share such information with third parties for the purpose of sending customer advertisements for products or service unaffiliated with OrangeScape.
Last Updated: 6th April 2016