Frequently Asked Questions about
Here’s all you need to know!
← Go back
What is the difference between workflow and approval processes?
Workflow refers to a broader set of processes within an organization, while an approval process is a specific type of workflow that involves the review and approval of tasks or projects.
People also ask
- What is approval workflow software used for?
- How do I create an approval workflow?
- What is the approval process using workflow?
- What is workflow vs. approval flow?
- What are the types of approval flow?
- What elements are required for a workflow approval process?
- What is the difference between workflow and approval processes?
- What are the different types of approval workflows?
- What are some best practices for designing effective approval workflows?