Frequently Asked Questions about
Business Process Management (BPM)
Here’s all you need to know!
← Go back
What is official BPMN notation?
The Official BPMN Notation is a standardized set of symbols, shapes, and flow arrows defined by the Object Management Group (OMG) to represent business processes.
People also ask
- What is a notation used in business process modeling?
- What is official BPMN notation?
- What are the most used notations in process Modelling?
- What are BPMN symbols and uses?
- What is the difference between BPMN and UML?
- What are the 4 symbols used in a business process model notation?
- What are the basic BPMN modeling elements?
- Basic BPMN shapes
- Do people still use BPMN?