Finance Automation Software: Make Your Finance Processes Effortless
January 4th, 2019 • Finance
The finance department is rife with manual processes, making your finance team’s job much harder than it should be. The finance processes, which involve paper forms, spreadsheets, emails, or siloed software, tend to slow down teams, and are riddled with manual errors. Managing the never-ending stream of documents, no matter whether paper or digital, can leave any team overworked.
According to an EY study, 65 percent of the surveyed businesses believe that automating finance processes will be a significant priority in the future.
When you start using finance process automation in the early stages of growth, you can save a lot of trouble by eliminating manual processes, disjointed systems, and miscommunication.
When Should You Switch to a Finance Automation Software?
You can never automate too soon, as it’s better to build a culture of automation for the upcoming changes to the work environment. However, there are a few indicators that tell you that your finance processes are ripe for automation.
- Time-Consuming Tasks – When your finance processes are tedious and take up a lot of time
- Complex Processes – When your processes need a lot of attention and employee involvement
- High Volume – When your finance team is overwhelmed by a sudden influx of tasks
- Manual Errors – When your documents are riddled with errors
- Less Visibility – When you don’t have complete visibility into your financials
Why Do You Need Finance Automation Software?
Finance automation software tools eliminate time-consuming and clunky procedures by automating most finance-related tasks.
Here are a few other benefits that financial process automation brings:
By automating finance business processes, you can avoid human errors and the time spent on tedious tasks. When the data in your forms is filled automatically, you can be confident there are no manual errors and that you have the correct numbers.
Moving from manual processes to automation can help the finance team to smoothen all existing functions. Anything that slows you down is replaced by a reliable and automatic process.
Whether it’s a budget approval or a reimbursement claim, finance automation software will help you save as much as eight hours a work week. As an added advantage, you can also eliminate unwieldy email threads checking on the status of every request.
When you use a connected system, you get a complete picture of your financials. You can understand the logic behind your fluctuating financials which will help you make faster and smarter business decisions.
Automate Tedious Finance Processes Using
Create a Paperless Environment. No-coding Required
How Can KiSSFLOW Help?
The key to financial success is a finance automation system that grows with your business. With a powerful workflow automation tool like KiSSFLOW, you have a platform to build finance automation software based on your unique requirements.
With simple drag-and-drop functionalities, you can create a system of custom apps that talk to each other and share information with each other. You can completely customize the forms to capture all the information.
Kick Out the Chaos in Your Finance Department
Try KiSSFLOW and Create a Paperless Environment.
- Switching to a Cloud Financial Management Software? Read this.
- All You Need to Know About Finance Process Mapping
- 5 Key Financial Business Processes You Should Have Automated Yesterday
- Financial Processes: Your Easy Guide to Handle Finance Business Processes…
- A Peek Inside the Budget Approval Process of a Startup
- Finance Process Improvement: How to Fast-Track Your Finance Processes in…
- The 5-Minute Guide to Finance Process Automation
- Travel Management Software: Choosing the Best Tool for Your Business