Forrester’s Clay and Craig (see below) recently published a prediction on BPM Software Market. It is a nice piece of work that I highly recommend reading. Here’s my takeaway from the full document:
Top 7 takeaways from Forrester’s prediction on BPM Category for 2015
- The traditional BPM market will be disrupted in the next two years.
- ‘Customer Centricity’ will shake up the aging BPM software market.
- ‘Low Code’ platforms from vendors like SalesForce, OrangeScape (Kissflow Process), Intalio and the like may steal the spotlight.
- Legacy BPM players like IBM and Appian may be introducing their own ‘Low Code’ Options.
- BPM teams will shift focus towards solving ‘Customer Journey Mapping’ processes.
- Cloud-Based Smart Process Apps will remove layers of complexity around security, integration and mobile support.
- For Enterprise Architects and Business Process Leaders, it is time to change, reassess and begin making plans for new technology that support customer-facing process change.
Get the full report from Forrester Website Here (Paid!)
Principal Analyst, Forrester Research
Clay serves Enterprise Architecture Professionals and is a leading expert on business process management (BPM) software, services, and methodologies.
Craig Le Clair
Vice President, Principal Analyst, Forrester Research
Craig serves Enterprise Architecture Professionals. He is an internationally recognized expert in business process management and initiated Forrester’s series on untamed business processes.