About the Speaker
Peter Taylor is a highly sought-after international keynote speaker and the bestselling author of “The Lazy Project Manager” and 19 other books on project management, productivity, and transformative leadership.
He has built and led some of the largest PMOs in the world with organizations such as Siemens, IBM, Kronos, and now Ceridian, where he is VP, Global PMO.
In 2020, the PMO Global Alliance announced him the PMO Influencer of the Year.
Why attend this webinar?The nature of work is rapidly evolving and so are the ways in which it is managed. If you manage/lead a team of any sort, you probably have an unstated project management responsibility. This webinar will help you recognize that and also offer you excellent insights to overcome the challenges that non-project managers like you face.
What you will learn:
- How the nature of work has changed over the years
- How project management is becoming more decentralized
- The challenges to project management in the new era
- Key principles and practices in project management
- 5 ways non-project managers can succeed with work/projects