Frequently Asked Questions about
Business Process Management (BPM)
Here’s all you need to know!
← Go back
What are the most used notations in process Modelling?
There are several notations that are commonly used in process modeling, including:
- Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN)
- Flowchart Unified Modeling Language (UML)
- Integrated Definition for Function Modeling (IDEF0)
- Event-Driven Process Chain (EPC)
People also ask
- What is a notation used in business process modeling?
- What is official BPMN notation?
- What are the most used notations in process Modelling?
- What are BPMN symbols and uses?
- What is the difference between BPMN and UML?
- What are the 4 symbols used in a business process model notation?
- What are the basic BPMN modeling elements?
- Basic BPMN shapes
- Do people still use BPMN?