Frequently Asked Questions about
Business Process Management (BPM)
Here’s all you need to know!
← Go back
Do people still use BPMN?
Yes, Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) is widely used for modeling and documenting business processes. BPMN has become a widely accepted standard for process modeling and is supported by a variety of tools, including process modeling tools, business process management systems, and modeling frameworks.
People also ask
- What is a notation used in business process modeling?
- What is official BPMN notation?
- What are the most used notations in process Modelling?
- What are BPMN symbols and uses?
- What is the difference between BPMN and UML?
- What are the 4 symbols used in a business process model notation?
- What are the basic BPMN modeling elements?
- Basic BPMN shapes
- Do people still use BPMN?