Frequently Asked Questions about
Business Process Management (BPM)
Here’s all you need to know!
← Go back
What are the 7 steps of the business process?
The seven steps of business process optimization are:
- Define the process scope and objectives
- Map the current process
- Analyze the process to identify opportunities for improvement
- Prioritize improvement opportunities
- Design the optimized process
- Implement the optimized process
- Monitor and evaluate the results to ensure ongoing improvement