Explore our collection of on-demand and upcoming events, webinars, and demos
Business Head – Middle East
Rockford Computer LLC
Murtaza Nalwala comes with significant experience of 15 years in delivering solutions in ERP, CRM, HCM and Business intelligence. He has a strong vertical experience in Retail & Distribution, Real Estate, Service Management and Manufacturing.
Regional Director – Middle East
Vaidy comes with 13+ years of experience in sales with a stronghold in technological selling. Previously with Outsystems, Vaidy is passionate about solving the problems in the developer community and strongly believes that No-Code platforms can truly empower both citizen developers and IT teams to achieve incremental speed-to-value.
Even today, several companies still rely on printing, scanning, and making paper-based copies of their work. In addition, employees from the traditional paper-heavy units like legal, accounting, and HR print an average of 5,000 pages per month, and 90% of healthcare institutions still depend on fax machines.
These are strange dinosaurs in the current marketplace, as the paper-based methods are slow, inefficient, expensive, and far more error-prone than digital ones. So what is the most effective way to make the switch, given all of the legacy systems in place, competing resource priorities, time challenges, and regulatory concerns?
What you will learn:
- Identify which processes you want to turn paperless and gather data from stakeholders
- Structure workflows through a drag & drop, easy-to-use interface
- Any business user can use paperless office software with little to no dependence on IT
- View the status of every item and identify bottlenecks
- Instantly make changes to the workflow to create a fluid experience