Sales Funnel Template
The sales funnel template maps out your potential customer’s journey. You can use its insights to convert prospects into leads and, eventually, into paying customers.Use Template
When should I use the sales funnel template?
A sales funnel template is a useful tool in marketing as it helps you visualize the customer’s buying journey—from the first time they think about buying a product or service to the point where they find your business. It provides a useful framework for analyzing your business and identifying areas for improvement.
When should you use a sales funnel template?
- When you want to simplify marketing
- To get more accurate sales forecasts
- To improve conversion rates
- To track sales performance
- To increase company revenue
What should I look for in a sales funnel?
A sales funnel helps bring your potential customer closer to your product or service. It also shows the impact of different marketing mediums—like videos, automated emails, landing pages, and articles. A sales funnel template helps you create a visual representation of the various sales stages.
This is what a good sales funnel template should do:
- Help you to understand and visualize the sales process
- Help measure the overall conversion success on each step of the funnel.
- Help you understand what your potential customers are doing throughout the buying journey
- Help you know the weak points in your marketing strategies
Client Onboarding Checklist Template
Get started delighting clients, retaining them, and driving up revenue with our template.
Sales Pipeline Template
A dashboard where your team can track leads, all the way until deals are done.