When should I use the project schedule template?
Our project schedule template has reusable project outlines that minimize rework and create a foundation for new work. It is pre-formatted and has some small details in place. It allows you to set up tasks, reports, and projects quickly.
You can use the Kissflow project schedule template to:
- Plan a project
- Set project goals
- Create work schedules
- Manage costs
- Assign tasks
- Track the status of projects
- What should I look for in a project schedule?
- Before you start any project, it’s always a good idea to start with a project plan. It creates a roadmap for your project and
- provides key information to managers, clients, employees, and other stakeholders.
A good project schedule should:
- Identify project phases, tasks, and subtasks
- Identify the parties responsible for those tasks, as well as the commencement and completion dates for each task
- Allow you to add detailed notes about each task
- Help you know project timelines and deadlines
- Provide an overview of key deliverables and create a roadmap for project completion
If you’re not a technical manager, creating a project schedule can feel overwhelming. Our project schedule template can make things easy for you.