Project Schedule Template
Our project schedule template helps you save time when creating new projects. You don’t have to start from scratch as the template eliminates repetitive, tedious work.Use Template
When should I use the project schedule template?
Our project schedule template has reusable project outlines that minimize rework and create a foundation for new work. It is pre-formatted and has some small details in place. It allows you to set up tasks, reports, and projects quickly.
You can use the Kissflow project schedule template to:
- Plan a project
- Set project goals
- Create work schedules
- Manage costs
- Assign tasks
- Track the status of projects
- What should I look for in a project schedule?
- Before you start any project, it’s always a good idea to start with a project plan. It creates a roadmap for your project and
- provides key information to managers, clients, employees, and other stakeholders.
A good project schedule should:
- Identify project phases, tasks, and subtasks
- Identify the parties responsible for those tasks, as well as the commencement and completion dates for each task
- Allow you to add detailed notes about each task
- Help you know project timelines and deadlines
- Provide an overview of key deliverables and create a roadmap for project completion
If you’re not a technical manager, creating a project schedule can feel overwhelming. Our project schedule template can make things easy for you.
Project Tracking Template
Simple, intuitive project tracking to help you deliver projects on time and under budget!
Quarterly Business Review Template
Quarterly business reviews are an opportunity to understand how to drive your business forward.