Project Proposal Template
This project proposal template breaks the proposal into clearly outlined sections and provides an organized layout that’s easy to use and read.Use Template
When should I use the project proposal template?
The project proposal template defines the objectives and requirements of a project for external parties. It outlines the project in detail and helps you to structure the project so that it aligns with company goals and objectives.
When should you use the project proposal template?
- When you want to save time
- To get clients to buy into your services
- To secure funding
- To win new clients
- To create a formal presentation of a project
- To convince management to allocate resources to projects
What should I look for in a project proposal?
To write a good project proposal, you must be on the same page with clients. You must think like them and know what they want to achieve from the project. A project proposal outlines a project’s value proposition. It is a key management tool for project implementation and provides a detailed description of activities and expected outputs.
A good project proposal should do the following:
- Explain the problem and why it must be solved right away
- Correlate the project’s benefits with the company’s bigger strategy
- Explain why your company is the right fit
- State exactly what will be delivered
- Break down the project timeline
- Break down the cost in resources and budget
- Describe the risks, implications, issues, and how progress will be reported
Project Tracking Template
Simple, intuitive project tracking to help you deliver projects on time and under budget!
Quarterly Business Review Template
Quarterly business reviews are an opportunity to understand how to drive your business forward.