When should I use the marketing campaign template?
Use the marketing campaign template to manage the process of planning, assigning, tracking, and reviewing tasks and objectives for your marketing and growth projects.
This template will be useful for managing:
- guest outreach campaigns
- content marketing plans
- content marketing calendars
- marketing campaign schedules
- social media campaigns
- PR campaigns
- advertising campaigns
- drip campaigns
- digital advertising campaigns
- email marketing campaigns
- branding campaigns
- public relations campaigns
What should I look for in a marketing campaign planner?
A marketing campaign planner should help you:
- Manage assets (blogs, images, content pieces) in one place
- Assign tasks to members of your team, track progress, and manage schedules and deadlines
- Communicate and collaborate with team members in real-time
- Track assets and action items in a few clicks
- Generate filtered reports and analytics to guide decisions
A marketing campaign planner should serve as the one source of truth where you manage everything that goes on behind the scene to drive your brand’s growth.