When should I use the content marketing template?
A content marketing template helps define your content marketing strategy.
Use the template in these instances:
- When you want to define your content marketing goals and set priorities
- To ensure that all content marketing efforts are goal-driven
- To make sure that every effort your team makes translates into tangible results
- To outline your content marketing strategy for the coming year, quarter, or month
- To explain how you’ll create and distribute valuable and relevant content consistently
- To create a marketing strategy that will help you to build trust with your audience, connect with customers, improve conversions, and generate leads
What should I look for in a content marketing template?
Content marketing is critical to business growth because it helps you connect with your audience. When you’re consistent with content marketing, you establish your credibility, build trust with your audience, and strengthen your brand’s reputation.
A good content marketing template should allow you to do all these:
- Create a content strategy that helps you to understand your audience and publish relevant content
- Outline the actions and reactions you’d like to achieve from your content marketing efforts
- List the types of content you plan to create
- Identify the people in charge of creating the content
- Describe the mediums you’ll use to promote the content once it’s published
- Explain how the audience will find your content
- State how you’ll maintain your brand’s style across various platforms