When should I use the creative brief template?
Before you sample our winning creative brief template, it helps to understand what use cases it’s best for. Use a creative brief template if you’re creating:
- Blog posts,
- Guest posts,
- Case studies,
- Playbooks, etc.
No matter the content type you’re creating, a creative brief template helps you quickly draft out the key points your team members need to remember as they get to work.
What should I provide in a creative brief?
A creative brief should contain the basic details your team members need to understand and get started working on the task they’ve been assigned.
These include the following:
- Basic details of the creative project at hand, such as names, titles, target audience, etc.,
- References to similar assets they can use for inspiration
- Relevant technical specifications such as SEO information, word count, software tools preferred for delivery, etc.
- Deadlines and delivery information
- Follow-on information in case there’s a need to set things straight
A good creative brief should enable those it’s assigned to get started working on a task with minimal effort.
Video Production Plan Template
Use this template to nail all the items you need to get in order to create videos every time.
Podcast Planning Template
Podcast planning template is designed to make the production process as stress-free as possible.