2. Zoho Projects
Zoho Projects is an inexpensive enterprise project management tool that offers deep features like Gantt charts and the ability to track billable hours on multiple projects simultaneously. It also offers various communication tools and integration with Zoho Meeting.
- Tracking complex projects as milestones, task lists, or sub-tasks
- In-built Gantt charts that display milestones and dependencies within tasks or projects
- Multiple collaboration features – Feed, Project Chat, Project Pages
- Timesheets and invoicing
- Resource utilization charts for resource allocation
- Dedicated mobile apps
- Reporting/dashboards with a drag-and-drop interface and standard templates
Zoho Projects has a free plan for up to 3 users and two paid plans:
- Premium (INR 350 per user per month) and
- Enterprise (INR 700 per user per month).
A 10-day free trial is available for each of the paid plans.
Planview is an enterprise project management software that integrates projects, strategies, and solutions in a single platform. It is available as a cloud-based or on-premise service.
- Resource management
- In-application views and reports
- Analytics and project reporting
- Strategic planning
- Displays projected vs. actuals
A 30-day free trial is available for some products. Pricing is available on request.
4. Genius Project
Genius Project is an enterprise project and portfolio management software that helps to manage the project life cycle of a project end-to-end. Two deployment options are available: On-premise and SaaS.
It offers real-time collaboration consisting of project portfolio management, budgeting, resource management, and document control. It also offers a Gantt chart tool, Genius Planner, that connects to Microsoft Project.
- Project portfolio management
- Resource management
- Time and expense tracking
- Team collaboration
- Flexible deployment
- Multiple integration options
- Enterprise-grade data security
A free trial is available. Genius Project offers three plans: Standard ($19.95 per user per month), Professional ($24.95 per user per month), and Enterprise ($34.95 per user per month).
5. Project Manager
ProjectManager is an enterprise project management solution that gives you different options to manage tasks and projects – Gantt chart, Kanban board, or task list view. It is easy to learn and quick to set up. You can start new projects by importing MS Project files or using an in-built template.
It also integrates with MS Excel, Word, Project Server, and Google Docs.
- Real-time dashboards
- Multiple project management
- Mobile apps
- Project templates
- Team workload management, collaboration tools
- Extensive project integration
- Comprehensive customer support
ProjectManager has a free Starter plan and three paid plans: Team ($14 per user per month), Business ($25 per user per month), and Enterprise (On request). A free trial is available.
6. Version One
Now called Digital.ai, it is a comprehensive and versatile agile enterprise project management software that helps teams plan, track, and report across different software portfolios and projects. It supports Kanban, Scrum, XP, SAFe, and hybrid development methodologies.
It has a multi-dimensional visualization structure that allows users to bring various projects, teams, and dependencies in a single view.
- Agile and lean software development
- End-to-end visibility
- Easy to scale across teams, locations, project workspaces, and portfolios
- Enterprise collaboration
Several plans are available: Team (free), Catalyst, Enterprise, Ultimate, and VS. Prices are available on request. A free trial is also available.
Quickbase is a user-friendly, low-code database and application-building platform. Users can start with a template or build from scratch with basic database skills and point-and-click functionality. It can automate key business processes through built-in workflows like notifications, reminders, and subscriptions.
It offers real-time insights into project progress through dynamic dashboards that can pull information from critical systems like CRMs or ERPs.
- Fast, flexible reporting
- Access control
- Version control
- App integrations
- Drag-and-drop builder
- Workflow management
Quickbase offers three plans: Team, Business, and Enterprise. The Team plan costs $600 per month, the Business plan costs $1,200 per month, and the Enterprise plan can be customized as per need. A free trial is available for the Team plan.
Jira is an enterprise project management tool that helps teams plan and track new software. It tracks releases using a simple drag-and-drop interface. It supports scrum and Kanban boards. It offers visual data and creates real-time reports to provide an overview of multiple projects.
Jira integrates with over 3,000 business apps, including Trello and Slack.
- Agile boards
- Customizable workflows
- Mobile app support
- Project-level configuration – create, edit, and manage boards
- Integrated project roadmaps
Jira has three paid plans apart from a free plan for 10 users.
- Standard: $70 per month for 20,000 users and single-project automation
- Premium: $140 per month for 20,000 users and multi-project automation
- Enterprise: Annual billing; pricing available on request
Workfront is a comprehensive enterprise project management software built for marketers, IT teams, and services teams that focuses on real-time collaboration and digital asset tracking. It helps project managers communicate easily with their teams and collaborate across departments.
It can also track creative assets and performance metrics that serve as data for employee recognition and endorsements. Workfront offers real-time dashboards to track the status of projects, allocate resources, and customize reports based on each user’s role.
- Portfolio management
- Workflow automation
- Security features – audit rights, whitelisting IP addresses, and encryption at rest
- Mobile app support
Workfront has three plans: Enterprise, Business, and Pro. Pricing is available on request.
Why do you need an enterprise project management software
Do you face these enterprise project management issues?
- Missed deadlines at various stages of development
- Inaccurate project timeline and budget estimation
- Lack of visibility over tasks and resources
- Ineffective collaboration
- Inconsistent processes across project teams
- Lack of project communication between teams
If you answered yes to some or all of them, then you’ll benefit from investing in an end-to-end enterprise project management solution.
Features to look for in an enterprise project management tool
A good project management tool should have these features:
A study by Capterra found that reports/dashboards, document management, and collaboration are the most-used features of enterprise project management software. However, your team’s priorities will determine which project management features you absolutely need and which ones are just good to have.
Finding the right project management software for enterprise teams could be challenging because all projects teams in the organization should find it useful. Enterprise project management software like Kissflow Project will be a correct choice of software that reduces friction, helps teams work together, and offer real-time visibility over disparate projects and teams.