Digital process automation (DPA) software has increasingly become the go-to resource for many organizations working towards their digital transformation goals. What sets DPA tools apart from RAD is that they truly empower the citizen developers. They essentially:
- Provide digital process automation capabilities
- Facilitate end-to-end case management features
- Incorporate some level of intelligent automation
- Provide low-code application and workflow development capabilities
So, it’s really no surprise that Kissflow ranks the highest with a score of 4.3 out of 5 and has outpaced all other players in the category. G2’s Momentum Grid identifies products that are on a high growth trajectory based on user satisfaction scores, employee growth, and digital presence.
So how does Kissflow meet the evolving needs of users?
- Increases productivity, to allow workers to focus on higher-level, human-centric tasks
- Boosts efficiency by giving teams the automation tools they need to succeed
- Provides a low-cost, feature-rich, turn-key solution that comes with elaborate support.