KiSSFLOW Master data feature enhancements
May 27th, 2013 • Features
We have made some enhancements to KiSSFLOW master data feature to make it more easier. Here’s a brief summary of the changes:
- Dropdown and masters have been made into separate entities.
- Dropdown is only for simple static lists i.e. single column master.
- Dropdown can no longer be converted into master.
- Creating new masters can be done only via master tab.
- In the form, masters will work similar to lookup. A popup with the list of data will be displayed and the data can searched/filtered.
- Masters filtering will work similar to lookup filtering. Mapping is no longer required or possible for masters.
- Mapping list values is available only for constraining data in two related dropdowns.
More detailed updates to follow.
Next Post : God Sped and Paperless Workflow