24 Ways KiSSFLOW is Better Than Ever to Start 2017
January 10th, 2017 • Features
Like most of us, KiSSFLOW changed a lot in 2016. Here are a few ways that the KiSSFLOW you love now is better than ever.
KiSSFLOW Home Screen
- KiSSFLOW got a brand new UI with a consolidated home page of all of your tasks.
- We added a Participated Items count to show items you worked on, but didn’t initiate.
- There is a Withdrawn count to show items you withdrew.
- Task progress indicators show how far along in the process an item is.
- There’s a better comment area to track conversations about items.
- You can reject an item back to any task in a workflow, not just the beginning.
- You can bulk delete drafts.
The New Apps Page
- There are 48 pre-built automated workflows to download, use, and customize for free.
- Apps can be duplicated for use in other departments on the same account.
- Deleted Apps can be recovered within one month.
- Checkbox field and new formulas to create conditions.
- Signature field.
- Rich Text field.
- You can add custom validation messages to your fields.
- You can assign dynamic deadlines and SLAs.
- In your workflows, you can use the Goto feature to create forward and backward hops.
- There’s a brand new App Metrics Layout to check the progress of your processes.
- You can now manage both your master data sets and your single column lists from the same location.
- When selecting a master in a form, you can choose which columns show to protect privacy.
- Admins can enable or disable a standard attachment field to every item.
- You can set up Single Sign-on through SAML.
- Admins can set up holidays and working days that adjust your SLAs and deadlines.
- Email notifications are much more functional and easier to customize.
- iOS and Android apps now support Push Notifications.
We also made a lot of improvements under the hood to our cloud infrastructure to ensure that you have a fast, secure, and seamless experience.
Stay with us for 2017! We’ve got a lot more on the way!