As a Technical Success Consultant, you will successfully balance strong trust relationships with customers by gaining an understanding of their IT infrastructure, internal processes, and business needs to determine the best possible action for Kissflow adoption and expansion. Additionally, you will need to become a Kissflow expert so that you can assist our customer’s development teams focused on the delivery of the solution by providing guidance on development best practices, overseeing the solution architecture design, and overall delivery quality.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design technical adoption plans to ensure growth in technology proficiency;
- Perform technical reviews and share knowledge to identify and prevent potential issues;
- Understand your customers’ technical infrastructures, hardware, and offerings;
- Provide excellent customer support regarding their Kissflow use cases ;
- Serve as a Technical Success advocate within Kissflow LCNC Team.
- Deliver key Kissflow product road map updates and assist customers with upgrades;
- Meet customers regularly to provide an exceptional Technical service experience.
- 5+ years of Web application development, administration, or architecture experience.
- Knowledgeable in web and mobile development.
- Experience working in professional services, support, engineering, development, or (QA) organization.
- Ability to manage and grow existing enterprise customer relationships by delivering relationship-based support.
- Knowledge of modern IT infrastructure and networking, e.g. VPN, firewalls, cloud providers, container technologies, SaaS, PaaS/IaaS vendors.
- Written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to explain complex information to customers clearly and concisely.