We are looking out for a data-driven individual with an immaculate command of English, having 3-5 years of relevant experience to tackle the problems of engagement within the product.
- Analyze Product Usage logs to track product usage and engagement.
- Automate System Messages and Communications to solve problems faced by the customer.
- Talk to customers to understand their problems and document them.
- Analyse usage patterns and work with the product managers and engineers to solve these problems.
- Build statistical models to predict whether a trial user would end up as a customer.
- Man the Feature Forums of the Product.
- Perform Competitor analysis and Maintain Module-specific backlogs.
- SQL skills You will be expected to run complex queries on our usage logs.
- Communication Skills: You will be expected to communicate both orally and via written media with our customers.
- Analytical Skills: You should be able to ingest vast amounts of data, process them, and find patterns that indicate problems that can be solved.
- Statistical Skills: You should be able to chart complex user engagement paths into statistical models. You should be able to translate customer behaviour into a set of charts and numbers which can be acted upon by the product team.
- ML Skills: Amatuer skills on Machine Learning to help build predictive models.