Senior PM is responsible for defining the product roadmap, collaborating with Tech leads and the design teams to deliver a world-class product. Their responsibilities include: gathering and prioritizing product features and understanding the customer requirements and working closely with engineering, design, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
The Senior Product Manager is expected to:
- Be a visionary to forecast how the market is evolving, define the strategy to achieve that vision and translate that into a roadmap that the product team can deliver.
- Work with the product team to ideate, define specifications for the features.
- Ability to draw basic wireframes to translate your thoughts to designers.
- Work closely with the engineering team to assist in design and execution of planned features, and ideate solutions. Offer meaningful inputs to engineers on the choices they make.
- Work with marketing teams to understand the market and convey value, work with the sales team to understand the prospect’s needs. Should be in a position to jump into a sales call if needed.
- Work with customers to understand their requirements.
- Work with analysts to understand and market and influence the product positioning.
- Minimum of 7 years experience as a Product Manager in a Product Organization.
- Demonstrated success in working with B2B products, preferably SaaS.
- Should have an understanding of how client server web applications are built and run, along with knowledge of APIs.
- Display excellent analytical and execution sense.
- Excellent articulation skills
- Technically proficient
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority