- Work closely with various sales teams to identify and qualify business opportunities, identify prospect/customer technical requirements and convert prospects to customers.
- Work independently with prospects/customer teams on technical scoping. Scoping includes requirements analysis and in-depth examination of the integrations needs between Kissflow Platform and the customer infrastructure ( ERP and other 3rd party products )
- Responsible for product demonstration, proof of concept management, trial provisioning/support, and RFP response documents.
- Work closely with the product management team to demonstrate and prototype integrations within the prospect environment. Build industry-specific reference builds.
- Should liaison with Product Management and Marketing team, and publish white papers about KPC Features/Capabilities, KPC value proposition, competitor product comparisons
- Strong Object Oriented Programming skills / Data Modeling skills / Database Skills
- Good knowledge in Integrations and Experience in Web Services / REST APIs
- Strong Customer management and Pre-Sales skills
- Excellent communication & presentation & Product demonstration skills
- Very strong logical thinking/ Problem Solving and analytical skills
- Knowledge in Procurement Domain is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of SAAS products is desirable.
- Total Experience: 5 – 8 Years of Pre-Sales experience, preferably in a selling Products
- Should have experience selling in International Market ( US / UK / European, etc)