- Should have sound business knowledge in Core Procurement Foundations, in any one of the following streams – (Sourcing, Contracts, Supplier Management, Procurement, Invoicing), knowledge in any one module of the core S2P product (Ariba, Coupa, Ivalua, Zycus is preferable).
- Experience in workstream-specific Implementation / Support activities covering expertise areas such as Solution Design, System Customization, Formulating and executing Test cycles, Change Control Strategy, Production Migration activities.
- Participate and perform documentation in scope definition/due diligence workshops with customers and prospects.
- Prepare and present solution presentations, architecture designs, proofs-of-concept, solution walkthroughs, and proposal defense meetings.
- Co-Create collaterals for KPC services and develop Whitepapers and PoVs.
- Communicate regularly with project manager, customer stakeholders on status, risks, and change control.
- Effectively manage assigned workstreams in engagement along with the workstream owners.
- Ability to handle complex projects with different stakeholders
- Very strong logical thinking capabilities and analytical skills
- Visualize and conceptualize new ideas and solutions
- Strong working knowledge in at least any one of the following modules – Sourcing, Contracts, SRM, SLM, Procurement, Invoicing & Integrations
- Research and analysis (both primary and secondary research) for white papers and PoV
- Customer management and excellent communication & presentation skills
- Excellent spend management, spend analysis skillsets
- Ability to manage teams and build close relationships with different team members
- Hands-on programming knowledge in Python, JS, SQL is strongly desired
- Procurement certification in at least one of the following (SRM, MM, MRP, Ariba, Coupa, Ivalua) is preferred”
- Total-experience: 3-6 years of relevant Project Experience
- Prefer full-time B.E in C.S background and/or Supply Chain, Procurement Background in ERP Integration with Oracle, SAP, Xero, QB, etc
- Background in Hands-on Workstream Experience in Procurement Implementation projects
- Visualize and Conceptualize ideas/features.
- Ability to present new ideas in any format of choice (PPT / Wireframe / etc.)
- Ability to adopt process approach to solve a problem
- Strong appreciation of technology.
- Excellent communication and high aptitude.
- Driving Various Teams to success.