Are you an experienced and ambitious Paid Marketer looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your career? If you are able to manage multiple channels simultaneously with tight deadlines, we have the perfect job for you! We are looking for a dynamic Paid Marketer to work with our marketing dream team and support them with his/her expertise in developing and executing our paid marketing strategy.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Managing end-to-end paid marketing strategies for one of our products.
- Examine correlations between prospecting activities, revenue, and budget.
- Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and/or lower cost-per-acquisition.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision within a team environment.
- Exposure to and hands-on experience managing AdWords Search/Display/ReMarketing is a must.
- Create/Build dashboards to track weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid initiatives.
- Exploring new avenues and consistently looking for opportunities around expanding the scope of paid marketing channels.
- Coordinating with internal teams and raising the requirements for projects i.e. creative, ad banners, mailers, website content, or any other media-related stuff, etc.
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid initiatives.
- Work with the team in brainstorming new and creative growth strategies.
- Passion for Paid Marketing
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving goals
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management, and time management skills
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 5+ years of Paid Marketing experience managing Paid campaigns across Google (Search & Display), Facebook, and LinkedIn in B2B space.
- A clear understanding of Campaign forecast, growth analysis, traffic estimation, etc.
- Ability to segment audiences and build campaigns to reach customers at various stages of the funnel In-depth experience with performance marketing, lead generation, and customer acquisition strategies
- Proven track record of ROI in a product based company
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Strategic thinker with great analytical skills
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Marin Software, Google DoubleClick, Adwords/Bing Ads advanced bidding tools) will be an advantage.