Are you an experienced and ambitious Paid Marketing Manager looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your career? If you are able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with tight deadlines, we have the perfect job for you! We are looking for a dynamic Paid Marketing Manager to lead our marketing dream team and support them with his/her leadership and expertise in developing and executing our paid marketing strategy.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Lead and support the implementation of our paid marketing strategies
- Examine correlations between prospecting activities, revenue, and budget
- Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and/or lower cost-per-acquisition
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs
- Coordinate, supervise and inspire members of our paid marketing team
- Stay up-to-date with paid marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying
- Create/Build dashboards to track weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid initiatives.
- Exploring new avenues and consistently looking for opportunities around expanding the scope of paid marketing channels
- Coordinating with internal teams and raising the requirements for projects i.e. creative, ad banners, mailers, website content, or any other media-related stuff, etc
- Passion for Paid Marketing
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving goals
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management, and time management skills
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 8-10 years of Paid Marketing experience managing Paid campaigns across Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn in B2B space.
- A clear understanding of Campaign forecast, growth analysis, traffic estimation, etc.
- Ability to segment audiences and build campaigns to reach customers at various stages of the funnel
- In-depth experience with performance marketing, lead generation, and customer acquisition strategies
- Proven track record of ROI in a product based company
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Strategic thinker with great analytical skills
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Marin Software, Google DoubleClick, Adwords/Bing Ads advanced bidding tools) will be an advantage.