As a team, we are establishing the category of a “digital workplace” amongst CEOs of companies from 25 to 300 employees.
One of our core objectives directly related to this role is to build a vibrant community of our core audience.
Responsibilities and activities
You will be responsible for the direct growth of the core community, mostly by adding new guests through our podcast.
Here are some of the activities you that are included:
- Researching to find new guests who are a great fit for our show and keeping their information in our database
- Reaching out to potential guests in a compelling way to get them to come on the show
- Handling intake requests of people who want to be on the show
- Keeping accurate and updated information in our database
- Managing the process of podcast production from start to finish, making sure guests feel taken care of and that their show is produced in a timely manner
- Maintaining good relationships with previous guests
Required skills/experience :
- Experience managing a database/CRM
- Exceptional English skills
- Extreme organizational skills
- Some experience in a similar role
- A very outgoing and genuine personality. You should thrive off making connections with people and seeing them enjoy connecting with others.
- Comfort in reaching out to senior people and talking with them in a familiar, but respectful way.
- Independence and self-management. You will be required to manage your own day and be able to complete tasks without being checked on. You will often need to find your own solution to challenges.