open-arrowOpen Positions

Marketing UX Researcher

Work Experience : 1-2 Years

Job Description

We are looking for people with UX experience for our marketing team. Someone who is passionate in ensuring the people who come to our site, have a mind blowing experience. You will need to demonstrate a strong foundation in data analysis. To give further clarity, you would be working 70% of your time on UX research and the other 30% of your time on data analysis. 

*We are not looking for product UX designers or researchers*

Key Functional Areas of Responsibility

Use qualitative (heatmaps, sessions recordings, surveys, etc) and quantitative (Google Analytics or similar) sources of data to analyze website traffic to understand user behavior and provide data-driven recommendations that would increase engagement and conversion rate.

Proactive optimisation of the user journey and taking action to deliver on key metrics and KPIs, through continuous website testing and user experience improvements.

To understand the WHY behind the data and deliver actionable insights to further improve UX and conversion rate optimization to increase lead generation and online sales.

Create and execute deliverables that help inform the ideal experiences for users. This could include items such as website audits, web analytics reviews, user journeys analysis, heuristic reviews, wireframes, information architecture reviews, task flows, user scenarios and persona development.

Execute testing design and implementation of multivariate and A/B testing.

Share results and insights to inform business decisions and the overall roadmap.

Exploring new avenues and consistently looking for opportunities around expanding the scope of marketing UX channels.

Professional Competencies

Demonstrating a passion for continuous learning, iterating and improving; a sound understanding of the digital marketing landscape; a zest for UX design and research.

Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.

Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere.

Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving goals.

Excellent analytical, organizational, project management, and time management skills.

Professional Skills & Qualifications

Prior experience of 1+ years of optimising user experience in B2B space. – this is not an entry-level position.

Data driven background, with an understanding of web analytic tools to analyse the customer journey and identify opportunities for improvement. (Google Analytics, Optimize, Heap and/ or similar tools.)

Working knowledge of site optimization, usability or UX.

Hands-on experience with customer behaviour platforms (Mouseflow, Hotjar etc).

Understanding best practices for UI and UX for websites.

Understanding of how to create compelling and engaging user experiences on the web, with knowledge of usability and conversion drivers.

Outstanding communication and presentation skills.

Strategic thinker with great analytical skills.

Requirement:

Resume.

If you have a portfolio showcasing case studies that highlight the process on how you conducted research and experiments. And insights and results from them.

Apply for Marketing UX Researcher





    Attach ResumeYou can attach files of size up to 5 MB