- The Graphic Design Intern is responsible for providing support for the marketing team through a variety of channels, digital, web and print as assigned. The Graphic Design intern will report to the Manager- Creative design and will assist with the creative tasks as assigned.
- Work on different projects ranging from brand identity to websites and other marketing collaterals.
- Good understanding of the digital space, the visual aesthetics of various digital channels the content formats available within them and how they can be leveraged in a creative manner
- Collaborate with the senior designers and Graphic Design Manager to develop design concepts
- Help deliver on design requirements.
- Understand the design idea and concept.
- Take in constructive criticism and produce quality work.
- Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to deadline
- Proficiency with design tools such as Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator (Figma will be plus value added)
- Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, color, and other graphic design fundamentals
- Compelling portfolio of graphic design work
- Good sportsmanship
- Creative thinking with attention to detail
- A good grasp of the English language