What We’re Looking For:
The CRM Reporting Analyst is responsible for the holistic upkeep of the operational reports and metrics dashboards for all teams who work on the CRM system. This includes the rolling out and education of teams on new reports or fields that will help them monitor performance or SLAs.
A secondary focus of this role is troubleshooting data-related system issues (e.g lead loss or bad data records) and driving the operational aspects of models designed by the Data Operations team in order to test and implement new customer contact strategies.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Creation and maintenance of operational reports and dashboards in the CRM.
- Data mapping for customer communication tools to be able to report effectively on these channels.
- Educating customer facing teams and communicating new reports or fields.
- Operationalising new models created by the Data Operations team within the CRM.
- Troubleshooting data-related issues and logging these as Jira tickets with the appropriate team members.
Things That Should Be In Your Background:
- A Bachelor’s degree (Stats, Engineering, Business Science preferred).
- Knowledge in data analysis
- Proficiency in SQL concept.
- Experience with a reporting tool, such as Zoho reports.
Attributes That Will Help You In This Role:
- Good problem solving skills.
- Analytical, strategic and logical thinker.
- Time management, discipline, accountability, self-motivation and eagerness to learn.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate to data solutions.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a team as well as on your own.
- Attention to detail