- Establishing a relationship with thought leaders, bloggers, community members in the industry for collaboration on various aspects of Guest Articles, Podcasts, Link Building, and Brand Awareness
- Coming up with a strategy that aims to find individuals and organizations that may be interested in our product or business
- Good at community marketing – Engage and build relationships with potential prospects or influencers in the communities such as Quora, Reddit, LinkedIn Groups, or any niche-specific communities, etc
- Reaching out to influencers in the niche to promote well-researched blogs, ebooks, to review and promote the product in podcasts, etc.
- Coming up with creative ways to drive the brand’s story or message to the target audience
- Monitoring brand mentions online for link opportunities, brand engagement, and establishing communication with them
- Ability to build relationships or create strong connections with influencers and brand advocates
- Good at communication, whether written or oral.
- Understanding of the industry, and the influencers in the space
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Good at doing competitor research in order to understand their backlink profile, industry presence, content strategy, etc.
- Should be well versed in using Social Media Monitoring Tools
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets