Forrester’s BPM Predictions (2015)
April 14th, 2015 • BPM
Forrester’s Clay and Craig (see below) recently published a prediction on BPM Software Market. It is a nice piece of work that I highly recommend reading. Here’s my takeaway from the full document:
Top 7 takeaways from Forrester’s prediction on BPM Category for 2015
- The traditional BPM market will be disrupted in the next two years.
- ‘Customer Centricity’ will shake up the aging BPM software market.
- ‘Low Code’ platforms from vendors like SalesForce, OrangeScape (KiSSFLOW), Intalio and the like may steal the spotlight.
- Legacy BPM players like IBM and Appian may be introducing their own ‘Low Code’ Options.
- BPM teams will shift focus towards solving ‘Customer Journey Mapping’ processes.
- Cloud-Based Smart Process Apps will remove layers of complexity around security, integration and mobile support.
- For Enterprise Architects and Business Process Leaders, it is time to change, reassess and begin making plans for new technology that support customer-facing process change.
Principal Analyst, Forrester Research
Clay serves Enterprise Architecture Professionals and is a leading expert on business process management (BPM) software, services, and methodologies.
Craig Le Clair
Vice President, Principal Analyst, Forrester Research
Craig serves Enterprise Architecture Professionals. He is an internationally recognized expert in business process management and initiated Forrester’s series on untamed business processes.
- Top 5 Reasons to Love Business Process Automation
- The Easy Guide to Finance Business Process
- 5 Finance Processes You Should Have Automated Yesterday
- Can Automating Your E-commerce Business Processes Really Help You?
- BPM vs Workflow: What’s the Difference?
- Your Guide to Finding the Perfect BPM Suite
- Here’s The 10-Point BPM Implementation Checklist You Have To See
- The 4 Types of Process Diagramming Tools in BPM software