March 23rd, 2017 • BPM
We often think of Business Process Management as a serious discipline that affects the core workings of any great enterprise. But those on the inside know that once you start to get sold on business process management, things can get a little carried away, even outside the office.
10 Ways Your Average Day Changes When You Start Using BPM Software
1. You stopped requesting ad-hoc grocery list requests from your spouse and asked him/her to fill out an online form instead.
2. Your friends have asked you to use the word ‘execution’ less because it creeps them out.
3. You wasted three hours searching the internet for how to integrate your washing machine drain with your sprinkler hose to minimize water wastage.
4. You know the exact number of steps you have to walk before your lawnmower needs to be filled with gas.
5. You find yourself saying, “This is why we must have standard processes” when your kids complain that your spouse reads the bedtime story before brushing their teeth, not after.
6. You find yourself writing ‘IF’ conditional statements in email responses.
7. You base your lunch choices on which one minimizes your wait time from order to eating.
8. You created a mobile approval process for accessing your home wifi password after your son’s friends downloaded Season 6 of Game of Thrones while over for a snack.
9. You start to intentionally hide inefficiencies in a process, just so you can go back and fix them later.
10. You nearly had a heart attack after spending two hours trying to renew your driver’s license.
There isn’t any paper in the copier. You should…
You had to use your own money to buy lunch for a customer who dropped by. You should…
You have a workplace complaint to register. You should…
An irate customer complains about the service they received. You should...
You had a great idea for a company blog post while on a client visit. You should…
Your email account seems to have stopped receiving emails. You should…
You want to do a quick training for new hires on some new software. You should…
out of 28
Looks like you’ve got things covered. You are well on your way to an automated office. If you need an easier way to build your own automated workflows, sign up for a free trial of KiSSFLOW today.
out of 28
You’ve worked in worse places, but that’s not saying much. Your workflows may be stuck in the paper age, and efficiency is a daily struggle. Make the leap and see what KiSSFLOW can do for you!
out of 28
Chaos is alive and well with you. You can’t trust your current processes, and only the strong get expenses paid on time. KiSSFLOW can open a new world for you, if you survive this one!
out of 28
Your office is so chaotic, it’s almost off our charts. Hats off to you for getting anything productive done during your day. You can try KiSSFLOW, but even that probably can’t help you now.
*Enterprise pricing is based on expected transaction volume and maximum number of users