Ever had fun creating workflows? Like never before, here’s your chance to have fun with workflows and win a Nexus 7 tablet too. Create a real-world workflow using KiSSFLOW and tweet about it to participate in the War of Workflows and claim the spoils of war. Remember, the war ends on September 13, 2012.
- KiSSFLOW’s War of Workflows contest begins August 2, 2012 and ends September 13, 2012. By creating a workflow and participating in the contest, each contestant agrees to the rules of the contest.
- Who may participate: This contest is open for all Google Apps customers, except for employees of OrangeScape Technologies Ltd., including their immediate families (children, siblings and spouses). Entry into the Contest constitutes permission to use winner’s name, address, likeness, and/or prize information, without limitation, for any advertising, promotional, or any other purpose, without further compensation to, or permission from, the Winners.
- What to submit: The contestants can create any real-world workflows such as leave approval, expense claim, recruitment, budget approval etc using KiSSFLOW.
- How to participate: Create a real-world workflow using KiSSFLOW and use the “Tweet and Win” button in the process creation wizard to submit an entry for this contest. There is no limitation in the number of workflows that can be created by the contestant.
- Entry deadline: War ends on September 13, 2012. Entries received after 6 PM IST will not be accepted for this contest.
- Judging: KiSSFLOW’s panel of judges will be judging the entries for this contest based on three criteria: real-world applicability, complexity and time taken. Winners of “War of Workflows” contest will be announced on September 17, 2012. Decisions of the judges will be final. The contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law. OrangeScape reserves the right to cancel the contest or modify these rules at its discretion.
- Prizes: Two winners, selected by the panel of judges, will receive a Nexus 7 tablet.